A vehicle without AC can be a sweaty and uncomfortable ride, especially in the Arizona summers. A properly working AC keeps you and everyone else in the vehicle comfortable and cool all the way to your destination. Our Technicians can assess interior climate control issues and are highly trained in AC evacuation and recharge.Included in your service:
• Visually inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt, serpentine belt and all accessible components for cracks, leaks or damage.
• Check the operation of the air conditioning compressor for leaks or signs of damage.
• If no leaks or damage are found, our Technicians will evacuate the refrigerant from the system, vacuum test it, and recharge the air conditioning system using the appropriate refrigerant according to your vehicle manufacturer's recommendations.
*Gene’s Auto Worx does not recommend servicing systems with detected leaks or damage. Our AC service is designed for periodic maintenance rather than AC repair, but rest assured we can recommend the next steps to be taken to get your AC system up and running. Early detection of leaks or damage to your vehicle AC system can save you time and money, keeping you and everyone in your vehicle cool and worry free.x
Want to keep your engine in tip top shape? Oil Changes are vital to the long-term health of your vehicle. We recommend changing oil every 3000 – 5000 miles, depending on the type of oil you use. Included in your service:
• New oil filter
• Up to 5 quarts of quality motor oil
• Chassis lubrication
• Check of fluids
• Preventive maintenance analysisx
The automatic transmission fluid (ATF) and filter help lubricate, cool and clean internal components of the transmission. They also help maintain the hydraulic pressure necessary for the transmission to function properly. Replacing your transmission fluid and filter according to your vehicle manufacturer’s Recommendations helps preserve the life of the transmission and helps maintain your vehicle warranty.
Included in your service:
• Drain the old ATF
• Remove and replace the pan gasket and pan gasket material
• Remove and replace the transmission filter
• Refill the transmission with new ATF to the proper levelx
Coolant exchange makes sure your coolant can do its job keeping the engine cool. It also gets rid of any acid that builds up in the coolant, keeps the engine from locking up or boiling over, and helps prevent corrosion. Fresh coolant has chemicals to help slow any rust or corrosion, so your radiator will live longer, too. We’ll clean your system of old, tired, dirty coolant, and refill it with the correct, new coolant for your car or truck.
Included in your service:
• Drain old coolant fluid
• Replace with up to 2 gallons of new coolant fluidx
When the light comes on, turn to us to check it out and get the repairs you need to get back on the road!
What is the Check Engine Light for?
Reading the codes from your car's computer system is similar to a doctor measuring your blood pressure when you schedule a visit. High blood pressure doesn't tell the doctor what is wrong with you it simply lets the doctor know there is something wrong and points them in the right direction to find out what it is. Just like the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT codes tell your Technician there is something wrong and points them in the right direction, too. If the code indicates a problem with your O2 (oxygen) sensor system, it doesn't necessarily mean you need a new O2 sensor. Additional diagnostics pinpoints the exact cause of the "trouble" code so you don't pay for parts or services you don't need. Be wary of garages that read your code and tell you immediately that you need a major repair.x
Because brakes have such a tough job, they wear down over time and will need to be repaired. Our Technicians performs all types of brake repairs including brake pad replacement, fluid leaks, emergency Brake problems, anti-lock brake system malfunctions and more. Included in your service:
• A check of the discs, rotors, pads, shoes and hydraulics
• A check of the cables and brake fluid
• Advising customers about the services recommended
• Giving customers a brake service cost quotex
This is what our customers say about us
Here is a map of where to find us: